Use code FREESHIP at checkout for free shipping on orders $65 and over - Australia Wide!!
Beeswax firelighters are a natural, toxic free way to light your indoor and outdoor fires. Made from our beeswax wrap off cuts, firelighters are made from cotton off cuts and have been infused in beeswax, tree resin, coconut and jojoba oil.
Box of 12 beeswax firefighter balls made from beeswax wrap off cuts.
~ Natural, non toxic and long burning
~ Simply light and place in fireplace
~ Burn time per firefighter 10-15 minutes
~ Wind and water resistant; perfect for camping
~ Use to light indoor & outdoor fires